27.8.04

No Joe

Today is the second day I have taken the bus to work...which is a trip...you will see the wide ranges of humanity as they huddle in small masses...a very humbling experience. It showed me how good I have it especially since I wish I had it better...gratitude.

But the big problem is there is no coffee at work...I slammed down a microwaved cup from yesterday at home and I even poured half a cup of cold coffee from yesterday down my throat...ok I admit it, I am an addict. I even have this confession...I was willing to microwave another cup of yesterday's joe from the coffee urn at work.

Well, now I am glad that I brought a bag of grounds to munch on.

1 Comments:

At 8/30/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds like an excellent Blobber event! Bring it on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home