30.8.04

American Chopper Week Starts Sunday! Part 1

At a fairly new job, I fell into a very new format. This led to one of the oddest temporary mental obsessive thoughts I have had in some time. But I must regress to get up to speed. As the result of my participation in a pseudo telethon-commercial (see Ironpants) for the place I work, I encountered a small unique band of individuals. This was a creative team from another part of the place I work. I had seen one of these before?a smiling young man who would zip in and out of the room I worked in to snag something off the printer. He caused a bit of a stink over some contract but he soon joined to crowd to cause constant commotion. Then there was the tall boy with glasses and a goatee who I traded quips with for over four hours leaving me with the feeling that I had actually worked out my abs. My gut hurt so hard from laughing so that the microphone wouldn?t pick it up, actually I felt like I had a six-pack. The stuff I heard is another story altogether. Then there were two very quiet ones, male and female, who I don?t think said anything at all, sans the muffled laughter that looks like someone is about to heave. Finally, there was an unconfident man who laughed continuously for the entire time. I think once he tried to get us to behave but to no avail.

1 Comments:

At 8/30/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

SOT/Jonny 5 was freaking about something we all had to sign...the rank went something like this, "No one;s going to make money off me!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home