29.10.04

Top 10 Reasons why I might not finish NaNoWriMo


bunny-100
Originally uploaded by stradasphere.

1. I'll be too bloated around Thanksgiving.
2. I like to spend time with my family, sleep, eat, etc.
3. Low self-esteem
4. Arrogance
5. If Kerry get elected I'll be too scared to do anything
6. I have already killed off my hero in the first chapter
7. I am tying to back off the caffeine
8. It will interfere with my blogging at work
9. Real, tangible, gripping fear
10. The real, tangible, gripping fear will paralyze me to the point of freezing solid right there in front of my computer with my hands locked in the ever-familiar arched postion over the keyboard

3 Comments:

At 10/29/2004, Blogger The Floating Cat said...

Buckle down and do it soldier! You know you have it in you. What you write might be garbage, but at least its 50,000 words worth of garbage.

 
At 10/29/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

Umm, thanks...you know it was the Floating Cat that gave me the go ahead on this...

 
At 11/04/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

This one goes to 11!
You are right on target Mrs. Green! btw, have i told you that yoru husband is a genius what with the avocados and all???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home