20.10.04

Reasons to Freakout this Friday

1. My wife is getting a serious surgery in the morning
2. I have tickets to a concert and I feel guilty going
3. I can't sell the tickets
4. I turn 40-the best years are ahead of me (right!)
5. My midlife crisis starts on Saturday
6. I don't have enough money for a red sports car
7. I have the awesome task of caring for my wife and KEEPING MY KIDS QUIET!
8. Friends are bringing us dinner-but we don't know if they can cook
9. There might be bell peppers in the food
10. What if my wife won't share her drugs?
11. Who will listen to me talk all weekend?
12. Getting drunk is out of the question

2 Comments:

At 10/20/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you on the first two...now about the third thing...

 
At 10/22/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

BTW, your husband is a genius...avocados...brilliance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home