2.8.07

It May Not Look Like It, But…


I actually dig my job now!! I have hated it for years now. Stuck behind a desk, red-tape bullshit, grim outlook on advancement…whaaa! But lately things have been looking up. As Director of the creative team, I have been given so much more say on what goes on. My team is doing incredible new multimedia projects, and upper management is behind me and has my back! I haven’t said “I like my boss” in years…now I can say that. I have a great team of creative, twisted designers, and the best part is…I RUN THE SHOW! A little ego there…but whatever!

2 Comments:

At 9/11/2007, Blogger PTfan said...

I'm very happy Bro. I knew things woudl look up sometime and that tim eis here. Hooray. We praise him in the good times and the bad times. Now you are having a chance to praise him in the good times.

 
At 9/12/2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, He kept me here for a reason!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home