12.10.04

Blog to Beat Boredom (or BBB)

I am fighting the urge to say what I really want to say about how bored I am at work. To make matters worse I am listening to the Cowboy Junkies...why do I torture myself? It is like a morgue in here. I really don't want to offend my boss either. It is not her fault, it's the job, the task at hand, the monotony of instructional design. I know there will be a day when I will be able to use this keyboard for something creative. Until then I will live vicariously through the Pants, the American, and the Cat. (Sounds like a book title!) And I will keep blogging. OK, back to the drone...hhhmmmmm.

2 Comments:

At 10/12/2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well. You are a long way from your destiny. Yet, not. I wish that your days at work were exciting as the days I spend with you. You are an amazing man. Don't give up the fight. I stand by your side.
Sincerely,
Someone who is madly in love with you

 
At 10/12/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

IS MY WIFE AWESOME OR WHAT???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home