30.9.04

O.K., I'm Jealous

Yes, I am jealous. Not of some guy who happened to look in my wife's direction. Or of all the people I know who have "made something" of themselves before 40. And not of all the guys who get to play guitar for a living. I am jealous of A tall boy with glasses who thinks too much for his own good. And I am also jealous of the American Blogger. I would be jealous of the Floating Catman but he is so dang polite (we opened the door to the bathroom for me and held it for me, nice.) See these two blogmasters actually have people commenting on their blogs, and not just me! I know, I know, "post more and often", "it takes time to get people to respond." Whatever, I'm still jealous. I want it now! (See Veruca Salt)

Here are some reasons why people may not comment:
1. Nobody gives a rat's
2. My wife is too busy at work to comment on all my posts
3. I'm not sarcastic enough
4. I don't cuss (not on purpose anyway)
5. I talked about God
6. I don't have a cool template
7. I said I was a Christian (and they are all dorks)
8. Nobody likes The Who
9. I took a shot at Kerry
10. NOBODY IS READING THIS ANYWAY!
I'm going to read someone else's blog.

6 Comments:

At 9/30/2004, Blogger The Floating Cat said...

Nope, no one reading this blog...

 
At 9/30/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

see what I mean???

 
At 9/30/2004, Blogger Oddgirl said...

Ever think someone might want to comment, but didn't have anything clever to say? Keep writing, people will comment.

My husband's blog is a lot more interesting than mine. To be honest I didn't think anyone was really even reading mine.

There, a comment for you.:)

 
At 9/30/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I feel so much better...thanks to you all! and thanks American Blogger for the tips!

 
At 9/30/2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I case it matters I read this thing on a daily basis.

Jess...

 
At 10/01/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks Jess...it matters, as a matter of fact.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home