3.11.04

Congratulations President George W. Bush

4 more years! Which is important not only in that the right man for the job stays (and prays) in the White House, but also now George and the boys can get back to work and clean some things up (yes, Iraq). Think of the mess our country would be in if Kerry flipped/flopped into power and tried to redo everything--remember, no do overs.


TO MY LIBERAL READERS (both of you),
The best man won but not without a fight from the Kerry Klan (no, I am not making a bad connection here.) But, remember all you liberals out there, as your lick your wounds and and curse Bush with self-righetous hatred, remember that OUR COUNTRY has spoken. The country that protects you, feeds you, gives you a job, and allows you to worship whatever god you want. REMEMBER this is your country and your countrymen and women have chosen. You tried (and cried) hard to get your boy in there but it just quite didn't work out. So, now stand with OUR COUNTRY and move forward and not against. Kerry has to concede, so should you. Not as defeated whiny brats who didn't get to go to the movies but as defeated warriors of respect and honor. Shake the hands of your rivals and try not to stick your tongue out when you are done.

Yes, now W has some serious work to do, but at least he knows how to do it. Don't let up on him, but don't curse him either. OUR COUNTRY chose him. And if you have something bad to say about OUR COUNTRY then get the hell out. Don't snivel, do something about it. Don't hate YOUR president, hate your own hate. But most of all, be an American and don't whine, snivel, or turn your back on our country. People like you are a huge part of the checks and balances that make ours the greatest country in the world...and if you don't think so, get the hell out. (Oh, yeah, I said hell!)

SO, CONGRATS W! Give Aunt Laura a big hug for me! I will be praying for you. Now go kick some ass!




P.S. No I wasn't able work on my NaNoWriMo novel...but I am not quitting.

7 Comments:

At 11/03/2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I strongly agree. If the tables were turned and Kerry won, I would not be happy, however, supportive. We are commanded to support our leaders. We the people have spoken and as long as this country is free to do so, I will continue to pray and vote. Remember the lives that were sacrificed so that we could even stand at a ballot stand and let our voice be heard.
Never forget!!!

 
At 11/03/2004, Blogger ambs77 said...

Spoken like a true Republican, Strada. That's why I am registered Independent. I vote for candidates based on my beliefs of the issue each election. One year I may lean towards the Republicans, others the Democrats, but I certainly would never just vote straight ticket. How uneducated and ignorant that would be.

I think most "Liberals" are probably just scared of what is to come with Bush in office the next four years.

As far as checks and balances, thats about to go out the window, too, with all the Republicans that were voted into office, not to mention the judges that Bush is about to appoint who will strip away all the rights that this country was founded on and we've (the American people) worked so hard for-for years and years.

It's not a democracy to impose your views on another person. That's what makes this country so great-the fact that we can be who we want, believe what we want and dream. Bush has ruined that already for so many people, including many friends of mine just because that is "his belief."

Doesn't it scare you to know that the rest of the world (NOT just the terrorists) is starting to hate us? What does it say about all of us that we just reelected the guy who can't even carry himself in a professional manner on a televised debate? Mark my words: we're in for something that we can't even fathom right now. And what is really sad is that we just took all of our power and threw it into the hands of a man who is no better than Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden.

Oh, and isn't that somewhat of an oxymoron? "I'll be praying for you. Now go kick some ass?"

*shaking my head.

 
At 11/03/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

huh...I'm actually a registered Democrat...no it doesn't scare me and praying and fighting (kicking some ass) for the truth is quite biblical...except for the cussing part...it is good however to see the passion of today's young people as opposed to years pasts...as a matter of fact I was a radical liberal in college! But I had to grow up sooner or later...your reference that our president is no better than mass murderers has no merit however, but I am not here to debate or deblog...Four more years, then McCain '08!

oh and sorry about Daschle...

 
At 11/04/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

AB, thanks for mentioning the part about this verbal volley (not really verbal but it works) being in jest. That's how I see it. Satire gets me through my day.
(the views stated in this blog are soley the opinions of the editorial staff. Any offence taken by readers is their own problem and not the problem of anyone here at Stradasphere Creative Services.)

I campaigned for Slick Willie in Tucson...was VP of the Young Democrats at ASU and play a "Rock against Ronnie" concert at SCC in '82!

Yep, people change!

NOW BACK TO NaNoWriMo!

 
At 11/04/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

BTW, Egon of tripe 26 noted that this little exchange is a classic example of what makes our country great...people speaking their views openly and publicly without fear of getting shot...

 
At 11/04/2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FiTe ya lo dijo :-)

 
At 11/09/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

umm, don't watch or read Fox news...please, please, please, stop saying please...and after I look pontificating, I will stop, just for you. Gee, I wonder who your freind could be? Hmmm is it SATAN?

Thanks for stopping by, btw. Talk to you in four years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home