3.1.06

Anger Management

I am not usually an angry guy. But today I am flat out pissed. I have people in other departments at work who just can't do their own job. I can't help it if my department is cool. ALSO there are those in other departments who have the hardest time following simple procedures...AND the fricken payroll department owes my wife a check from 3 weeks ago...but that isn't the worst part..

I have uncovered some deep and dark betrayal from someone my wife and I trusted with our deepest and darkest crap. My wife has been treated like shit for over a year by people who were supposed to be loving her...all under the name of Jesus. This makes me sick to my stomach...and angry. We have been judged hypocritically by people we trusted. We have been betrayed.

I think I feel better now...or I am even more pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home