27.7.05

5 Questions from Will

Will, of American Blogger fame, got this little question game from Grace (not my daughter), and passed them on to me. So...

1. Describe your perfect day
Sleep in, nice breakfast with my wife, play with the kids, nap, play some guitar with the boys, nap, out to dinner with just my wife (sorry no kids), then...the rest is private!!!

Alternative selfish version: Spend all day in a recording studio, then the night playing a gig in front of a decent sized crowd!!

2. Which bad habit do you have you'd like to lose and why?
I NEED TO QUIT SMOKING!!! It is unhealthy, nasty, stupid, and costly...

3. You can meet one famous person from today's world - who is it?

Pete Townshend--although I don't know what I would say!! Or maybe David Gilmore from Pink Floyd...no probably Pete...

4. You win the lottery - what selfish item would you buy for yourself first? (nothing boring like, i'd pay off all my bills)
Full blown recording studio, a few guitars and amps---all built into my big and beautiful two-story house with the huge back yard and lagoon pool!!! And I would by Angell a VW Bug!!

5. What was the last book you read?
I hate this question because I never have time to read. Although I do read a chapter of the Bible every day. As far as FULL books--Wild at Heart by John Eldridge ---man-book about unleashing passion in a locked up heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home