5.1.06

My Beautiful Love


angell
Originally uploaded by stradasphere.

Listening to Beautiful Love by The Afters sends me into a daydream about my beautiful wife. It is a fantasy world much like the video...in my own video there is a guy with a guitar singing to a beautiful brunette. In the Afters video she is running in and out of doors and rooms. In mine, she is right next to me. My video is quite real however. Even as we get older and times seem to get tougher, our love gets stronger. Sometimes my Angell deals with depression or feeling worthless...I wish I could plug her into my video and let her watch. I wish I had the time, or would find the time, to write and record the songs that are for her. Perhaps listening to a man devoted to her for a lifetime singing will ease her pain.

Things are tough for my beautiful Love right now. Physical problems, spiritual healing, emotional healing, two kids, one aging rock star husband, and a loving and merciful God who does not make sense right now. So here is your song for today, my beautiful love...

1 Comments:

At 1/05/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I wish I had the time, or would find the time, to write and record the songs that are for her."

Do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home