5.5.08

Law of Attraction Weekend!!

I just wanted to share some LoA magic with you all! I have been moonlighting with this patio furniture sales thing with some friends. WELL, I had a HUGE Saturday...all I did was post a craigslist ad and took a couple calls. Well one couple came to the warehouse and looked around. My friend/"boss" was there and while I basically told jokes and played hide and seek, she talked specifics to the folks to the tune of a $4500 sale (I got a sweet commish). THEN, out of nowhere, while I was playing "hide the book" with my "clients" kids, this couple walks in and within an hour bought over $3200 worth of stuff right off the bat...I told jokes and pointed at different pieces and fabrics. I basically goofed off, played with kids, and chatted up folks to the tune of what would be half of one of my JOB paychecks in about 4 hours!! We're talking almost $300 an hour!!!

So why am I telling you this? Because I TOTALLY attribute this success to practicing the Law of Attraction. I was actually very calm when I found out my commission because it was like a voice said calmly, this is just a sample of what the Law of Attraction has for you...now have some more!

Peace, love, abundance, and rock and roll to you all!!
Lionel

1 Comments:

At 5/17/2008, Blogger grace said...

P and R work, and friendliness, it all works. yay for you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home