17.1.08

Fitness Log

For the body:
The last three days had a jog each night
Healthy dinners...not too much!
No more than two light beers per night.

For the soul:
I am reading a little...a trip to the library in the works
I am listening to more diverse music...someone turned me on to Pandora! Check it out and set up your own station!
I am listening to a great podcast from Mosaic Church by Erwin Rafael McManus called "Billboard: Life is Short, Have An Affair." It is about how we pay a price in our souls for a moment's pleasure...or maybe a month or two of them. Very timely for me. (No I did NOT have an affair...) How choices made out of selfishness and desperation lead to destruction. The main point is Jesus' message of denying oneself. Not denying the good in you but denying the temptations that only offer a moment of pleasure. The truth shall set you free.

The main message is really Life is Short so live it in freedom, creativity, joy, purpose, freedom, and most of all...love. God gives this too us. I am embracing this today and stop wasting my life and live.

Life is too short to be unhealthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home