29.4.08

Notes From the Universe

Notes From the Universe


“In the face of adversity, uncertainty and conflicting sensory information,
I hereby pledge to remain ever mindful of the magical, infinite, loving reality
in which I live. A reality that conspires tirelessly in my favor."

"I further recognize, that living within space and time, as a Creation amongst my Creations, is the ultimate Adventure, because thoughts become things, dreams come true, and all things remain forever possible."

"As a Being of Light, I hereby resolve to live, love and be happy, at all costs, no matter what, with reverence and kindness for All. So be it!”


Mike Dooley

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4/30/2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Jambo!

Thanks for taking the time to add this quote to your Blog! Indeed a great one!

Please do take the time to also incorporate this quote with the authors name. (Mike Dooley), so that the appropriate credit is given. :)

Thanks again!

Love and Light!

 
At 4/30/2008, Blogger Unknown said...

danika, I will add his name now! Thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home