24.3.10

Mi Vida Nuevo

You have heard it before, "what seems to be a nightmare could be a dream come true"…blah, blah, blah, HOWEVER I can attest to some truth in this. A month or so ago the IRS and I had a little run in which, in turn, caused me to get evicted in a moment's notice. This landed my son and I living with my brother and my soon-to-be-ex and my daughter at my sister-in-laws. This kick in the teeth was actually a good kick in the butt to move forward with my life. The inevitable, yet amiable, split from married life has now become a reality.

So as of today, I have secured a house for my kids! I also found out there are good people out there—the landlady is working with me on the rent, deposits and all that in a way that won't break my bank! I love the house and there is even a music room. Rock on! It is close to the kids' schools, friends, family, and just a couple blocks away from the lounge I play at every other week!

Oh and why am I rambling on about this in cyberspace? It didn't seem real this morning, now it does. Writing it out makes it more real…there is more to do though…FIND SOME WHEELS, take care of some legal obligations, and start being a single dad! Whew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home