8.4.10

Meanwhile, back at the blog

You never know how good you got it until someone takes it from you, you screw it up, or it evaporates. I just realized how good I had it at my last job. I had an office with a door and basically no supervision. I ran a team of designers that basically ran themselves. The part I am really missing right now is blogging on a regular basis. I had the time to read other blogs, connect with other bloggers, get inspired and write on a consistent basis. After a brutal layoff, yours truly is now in a call center environment, micromanaged, and chained by the head to a phone.

Talk about tinnitus! Well thanks to a blog application in Word I can send this to my blog without being online but it isn't the same. This all hit me this morning when I finally snuck a little internet time when the warden was away…popped on to my old iheartsingleparents page and stumbled on to a very cool blog by one QT Mama. This sneaky little adventure had me longing for wasting my company's time by expressing and or exposing myself (no! you pervert!) to the blogosphere on a regular basis. I felt like "someone".

I felt like me. I felt a part of something. I express myself differently here, much different than hanging with my brother, co-workers etc. I seem to turn off the creative side of me around most people in my current circle. There is no discussing authors, writing, artistic endeavors, on and on. Most people don't understand the appeal of documenting what most would seem mundane topics and call that creative. I get it though. Bloggers get it. A bunch of damn weirdos if you ask me but it's where a part of me fits.

I want to thank QT Mama for reminding me that toothbrushes can be interesting. And thanks to Microsoft for the blog app in Word!

1 Comments:

At 7/05/2014, Blogger Unknown said...

Prada duplicate totes usually are not being neglected. dior outlet Seemingly, at trend lovers, Prada hand bags are usually very treasured. It is only natural taking into consideration the reputation of this kind of artist. louis vuitton replica The particular bag carrier via Prada could be the product in which at present loves a notable reputation stage. gucci outlet Yet again, the business or perhaps web store from which you may choose duplicate must be any honest a single as well as the layout needs to be since at the authentic layout as you can. hermes replica Here is the gal in the long run, to get something that does not look like duplicate. fendi replica Thankfully the particular committed industry will be huge and also packed with alternatives. Right after completing the comprehensive study, you're positive to get merely the web retailer you are interested in. Exactly why devote a fortune about genuine hand bags, when you're able to get yourself a layout which includes every one of the proper information with an cost-effective value?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home