13.10.04

Some bad news

My brother left me a message on my answering machine yesterday. Among other things he told me that my father, who had survived a bout with cancer, has found out that the cancer has returned. This bummed me out. Then I thought of all the ways I could be there for him, pray for him, encourage him to fight, new therapies, etc. There is just one catch...I haven't talked to him in about three years. What to do? Sounds like the old "estranged son goes back after years of not speaking to the father to reconcile" story. To be continued...

2 Comments:

At 10/13/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

I am not sure I want you praying for me :)!!
Really though, thank you.

 
At 10/13/2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home