15.11.04

My Weekend

Went to my son's Little League game...he went 3 for 3, a run, RBI, and he hit two batters...still won!
Went to Hollywoood Video AND Blockbuster to get my princess Shrek 2
Watched Shrek 2
Played Halo 2 with Alex-got stomped
Watched Garfield with the fam
Did some voice over work
Went shopping with the fam
Went to Home Depot and Ace Hardware
Fixed a toilet
Did some yard work while Gracie followed me around telling me about her Barbie
Watched Big Fish until 3 a.m. with Angell
Had sausage and eggs
Prayed a lot
Actually worked out a little-dumbell curls
Had chicken alfredo with sun dried tomatoes
Went to a very intense church service

My first thought as I read this over was, "This sounds like such a "dad" weekend!" Then I thought, praise God that it is.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home