22.12.04

Big Trade Undone, Johnson Jealous of Junior


alex
Originally uploaded by stradasphere.

After the Dodgers weaseled on the blockbuster trade, D-Backs Ace expressed concern about newly-acquired pitcher from PV East, Alex Estrada. An unnamed source has revealed Johnson as saying,"I can't shine with that kid around. I only hope we can work together like I did with Schill."

Estrada's salary, 5 bucks a week allowance and unlimited account at Game Crazy, makes the young righty the right choice for any team.

The 4 foot 5 Ace was unavailable once again for comment due to an extended Halo 2 game.

2 Comments:

At 11/14/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am doing research for e-books on original gift ideas. That is how I ran into your blog Big Trade Undone, Johnson Jealous of Junior. Do you have any brilliant suggestion for a Christmas gift for a mom by any chance? I already have several books done and posted at http://www.100mostoriginalgiftideas.com but I am looking to upgrade some of the ideas for Christmas gifts. Thanks.

 
At 11/15/2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am doing research for e-books on original gift ideas. That is how I ran into your blog this post. Do you have any brilliant suggestion for a Christmas gift for a mom by any chance? I already have several books done and posted at http://www.100mostoriginalgiftideas.com but I am looking to upgrade some of the ideas for Christmas gifts. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home