14.7.05

Move it or Lose it

Big news in my little world. I have decided to try and transfer into our sales department. Why? You say? All the good things we want from a job--money and the opportunity for advancement. I have been basically doing the same thing for over a year, hanging on to hopes of promotion or getting into management. No dice. There obviously is a pretty low ceiling in my dept and I have hit it. Everywhere else I have worked I ended up moving into some sort of supervisory role which is where I succeed best. I love team building and surpassing goals. Sitting at a desk creating cutting edge, world class e-learing has its limitations for A personality people like me.

Honestly, I was hoping my boss would fight to keep me but alas (no offence). I am looking forward to the opportunity to make more money and move a little faster. I plan to get a real high-tech looking headset and dress in black every day so I look more like a CTU (24) opperative than a phone sales guy. Then I plan to kick butt and move up!

Just a little something from my little world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home