8.1.08

I Agree With Obama


This from Obama after being criticized by Billery about his use of language. I too believe in the power of words.

"The truth is actually words do inspire," he said. "Words do help people get involved. Words do help members of Congress get into power so that they can be part of a coalition to deliver healthcare reform, to deliver a bold energy policy. Don't discount that power, because when the American people are determined that something is going to happen, then it happens. And if they are disaffected and cynical and fearful and told that it can't be done, then it doesn't. I'm running for president because I want to tell them, 'Yes, we can.' And that's why I think they're responding in such large numbers."

----------------
Now playing: Abra Moore - Four Leaf Clover
via FoxyTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home