8.1.08

I Started..

Went for a jog last night
Ate a healthy dinner...which I cooked of course since I am going to be an Iron Chef
Only drank one beer (this was a biggie!)
Went to bed early

I am on my way to a new me...or the old one that got run down. I figure I have a little less than half a life left and the last years will be much the same as my first ones...peeing myself, being fed, needing help to walk, little hair, drooling, wearing diapers...BUT I am going to make these last ones last, but I need to last to enjoy them. I am looking forward to:

Maddogging my daughter's boyfriends
Watching my son maddog my daughter's boyfriends
Lecturing my son about sex and drugs while encouraging rock and roll
Proms, plays, first dates, walking my daughter down the aisle
Witnessing my son's transformation into a man
Making more and more memories
Discussing college with my boy
More paintball, more camping, more fishing, more Guitar Hero!

There is so much more and I need to be around to see it. Bet on it. Plan on it.

Damn, I copped out with a list again. But I am a work in progress.
----------------
Now playing: Foo Fighters - Long Road To Ruin
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home