19.1.06

Environmental Happiness and Hazard

Environment makes a difference.
Just like when you are standing in an open field, you feel free.
Like when you stand on the beach, looking out on the vast ocean, you feel awed.
Just like sitting on Christmas morning with all the lights, presents, loved ones, you feel loved and perfect.
Just like when you have the perfect song in your headphones, it becomes the soundtrack to a wonderful life.

The adverse is unfortunately true, at least for the creative minded.
A sterile environment (work) makes everything, including your life, seem drab and lifeless. I have been moved from a very cool and creative work environment to corporate hell. I know I shouldn?t let it but the whole gig makes me feel unappreciated and loserish. I am not a loser at home but I take this loser feeling home with me and check out on the TV.

Time to remember who I really am, what I have, and what I really am.

Soundtrack=Stars by Switchfoot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home