13.9.07

A Problem With Pearl


I wrote this song for my little pink tornado. My wife came in one day with "that look" on her face. Of course Pearl is Grace. Now let's get one thing PERFECTLY clear. I am NOT wrapped around my daughter's little finger...but it's so hard for me to get mad at her sometimes because she is so adorable. I literally have to leave the room sometimes, even after she has destroyed her room, because I am laughing. Anyway, this is a song for my girls.

A Problem With Pearl


She said
We have a problem here
Please come near
She called
Needing a helping hand

I know
There aren’t words to say
Anyway
I tried
To chill things out

This time it has nothing to do with me
The issue lies in some other place
It seems we have a problem with Pearl
You can see it written all over her face

Pearl won’t you listen?
Pearl why don’t you care?
You’ve gotta stop throwing everything
Up into the air



Copyright 2007 Stradasphere Music ©

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home