4.1.08

Oh Ate


Never one to make resolutions but I do have some aspirations this year...in no particular order.

YES I ADMIT LISTS ARE LAME and a poor excuse for not writing but stop yelling at me. Actually each of these can turn into good posts...

1. I am pledging to be myself, not what anyone else wants me to be.
2. I am going to focus more on making music. This comes with a determination to not wonder if anyone will like a song or not.
3. Stop procrastinating on my dreams...stop thinking I am too old to do the things I want, especially in regards to music and songwriting.
4. Cook more...actually I want to be the next Iron Chef, but I am not a chef...YET!
5. Get my fucking finances in order.
6. Get rid of my gut.
7. Drink less booze...cut out the smokes.
8. Do more fun things with my kids.
9. Dust off my bible maybe.
10. Avoid negative thoughts that lead to inertia...because inertia doesn't rock


Ok that is a good start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home