4.1.08

Rock is Not Dead...



Came across these guys via a fellow Who blogger...good to hear rock and roll again...check them out and rock. This music inspires me and it will you too, or you are dead.

Plus they covered Townshend and did a damn good job...if you know me and my, um, admiration...oh fuck it, idol worship of Pete you know I don't throw these cudos lightly.

But who am I? (Who Are You?) Check it out for yourself.

http://thirdofnever.blogspot.com/2007/10/moodringing.html

Do it now!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/04/2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really really appreciate the kind words.

We'll have a video ready for Deep Run in a few weeks, and a radio campaign for MOODRING starts in a few weeks.

Shows are relegated to NJ/NY/Philly for now. Also trying to get on TV.

If you Myspace, we are at: www.myspace.com/thirdofnever

Hope to talk to you often.

Jon

 
At 1/07/2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Jon, keep rocking! Like I said, good to hear rock and roll is still alive. Come to Phoenix and I'll help out on your street team.
Peace,Love, and Rock and Roll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home