19.10.04

A Rough Morning So Far

This morning has been surreal. First there is cheesy music being piped into my team's office and there is NO volume knob to be found! Then the way too hyper for 6:45 am gal making coffee as if it is her life's sole purpose. AND coffee gal is in my way of the microwave as I am trying to make a simple bowl of oatmeal. Then there is a guy who works in the copy room or something who has short hair parted down the middle, really tight jeans (you would notice too), kind of like Micheal J. Fox from Back to the Future but much, much worse, who REEKS of cigarettes and the worse cologne ever. It could be Hai Karate, but definitely not Old Spice...anyway this morning has already been rough...then my wife calls and asks me why there is dishwashing soap splattered all over the kitchen...hmmm, I DID do the dishes last night...stay tuned for cheesy song updates throughout the day. Thank God for headphones and Winamp...I should have written about playing paintball this weekend but...

2 Comments:

At 10/20/2004, Blogger ambs77 said...

I always wonder if I leave a trail of smoke stench in the office?!?! I try to cover it up sometimes (when I remember) with girly body sprays, but that might just make it worse. I definitely don't mask it with Hai Karate though. :)

 
At 10/20/2004, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think you could smell like copy boy...I know you have seen him around here...tight Polo, tight jeans. I do think they make a woman's spray...it's called Her Karate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home