2.2.06

Another Night of Worship

I rehearsed with the Moon Valley praise team tonight! More musicians than I am used to and it was great. My old worship pastor and friend was there on vocals and harmony and I got to play a lot of lead guitar. Great group of people, great songs, great God! It scratched an itch. I get to play with the group this Sunday. I am very excited! Still, I desire to rock out even harder for the Lord. I am blessed that He has given me another opportunity to use my gifts for Him! And I have never played out of a Pod before!

I had second thoughts earlier but I am glad I went. This continues my nomadic walk with Jesus. And the kingdom just got bigger! A few more brothers and sisters at the table. God is so good to me...I just need to remember that the next time I am feeling sorry for myself!

2 Comments:

At 2/03/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so stoked for you. this is exciting.

 
At 2/03/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

it is very exciting...I have been under the leading of just one man...now I am being lead by THE MAN and other people...it is cool to have a banquet on a daily basis, instead of the same weekly morsel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home