29.4.06

Deep Thoughts, Cheap Vodka

I have the capability to do great or at least wonderful things in my life.
I just don't know how to do them.
I was not brought here by God to be mundane.
I am not wired for mediocracy.
I have so much more to offer the world and my family than I am giving.
I am missing something, somewhere.
There is a door right in front of me, but I can't see it.
My life is supposed to be spectacular.
I was not born to be a statistic.
I am not using my creativity to its fullest.

Now the questions:
What am I missing?
Why am I employed in a uncreative job?
What can't I see that I need to?
Why do I allow myself to be mediocre?
Why isn't my life spectacular?
Why are the larger parts of my day so boring?
Where can I use my talents?
Why do I continuously work in uncreative environments?
What am I not seeing?
What am I not doing?


Now go figure, all of this came to me after watching House...you do the math.

2 Comments:

At 4/29/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

It doesn't make sense sometimes...well all the time...I admit I get mad at God for it, but do my best to have faith that He knows better than I! Thanks for your comments Barb, at least I am not alone!

 
At 5/19/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

start a songpull

-Jason Gaylor
Songpull Member

 

Post a Comment

<< Home