19.5.06

Edge of Forgiveness

Today is the day that sorry just won't do

I can't take the pain I inflicted on you

Now I am where I don't know what to do

Except say I'm sorry again, and I love you


I reached down and took a shot

I hit you square in the heart

I used my pain to bruise you

Used my pain to hurt you


So I sing from the edge of forgiveness

Waiting to hear her call

And I sing from the edge of forgiveness

Wondering if I'm worth it at all


I've searched and cannot find, a way to rewind

But there are no take backs in love

I've been here before, time after time

Please don't take back your love


Now I am where I don't know what to do

Except say I'm sorry again, and I love you

Copyright© 2006 Stradasphere Music

1 Comments:

At 6/09/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just another sorry?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home