15.8.06

Just when I thought it was safe to go in the water.


The hits seem to keep coming...not the good hits either. Sunday I checked our bank account online only to find there was a big charge to Home Depot in California. Well, we live in AZ and I NVER BOUGHT ANYTHING FROM HOME DEPOT! Someone got ahold of my debit card number online somehow and cleared out my bank account. So now we are completely without money until the charge clears AND THEN wait for the bank to replace our money. This could take a few days. Talk about feeling violated.

I don't understand what is going on lately. Things seems to be spiraling down. Communication at home isn't the best either. I have always felt some fundamental differences between my wife and me which make even the simplest things difficult. Work doesn't seem to have the opportunity it had not less than a few days ago. I feel replacable today.

6 Comments:

At 8/15/2006, Blogger gypsy noir said...

this is really crap at the moment..the only way is up...if you believe in karma who ever stole your money will get bad karma...the karma police will get them in the end..have faith..

 
At 8/15/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I have faith will get our money back...it is my taste for vengance that I need to curb! thanks for the kind words!

 
At 8/15/2006, Blogger gypsy noir said...

the best revenge is happiness..

 
At 8/16/2006, Blogger Metalchick said...

How Horrible! Like Gypsy said, karma has a way to punish those who think they get away with things. I know you'll get your money back and I really hope things get better for you and your wife.
Hang in there!

 
At 8/19/2006, Blogger PTfan said...

Believe me, I have been going through some crazy things too. Stuff that would like to make me think that God isn't interested in me or things that happen to me. But that is not true. It's times like these that we need to keep our focus where it beliongs, which is on God and His Truth. Times like these try to make us think that God's truth is not really truth. But it is!!! Now is the time to put into practice everything that you have learned. Through this trial you will learn a great lesson about trust in God. You will learn first hand how He is so faithful, in contrast to our unfaithfulness.

 
At 8/21/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

gypsy-how very true!
metalchick-we got the dough back!
ptfan-keeping my eyes on God is the only way!

Thank you all for your encouraging words!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home