7.8.06

Guitar and Pen Friday 6-late edition

These lyrics may be a bit weird but they represent how I fell when I want to check out in my head. I don't want to hear happy music, it has to be kind of trippy or whatever...I can't explain it...wait yes I can! The explanation is below.

Droning

I need a droning in my head

To keep me going, keep me moving

I need a constant sound in my head

To remind me I'm alive and grooving


A straightline rhythm just won't do

Give me something swirling, turning, twisting

A regular chord can't help me

Give me something bending, intertwining


Even an old familiar favorite

Can't move me along today

My only solace is something

That sounds a little strange


I need to hear the unfamiliar

To bring me back, or bring me down

I want listen to what isn't quite near

To tell me there is more than one sound

Copyright© 2006 Stradasphere Music

3 Comments:

At 8/07/2006, Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Lionel,
I think I know what you mean about wanting to hear something different and obscure. Very good lyrics!
Take care.

 
At 8/08/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Metalchick...cool avatar! I made one for each of my family once!

 
At 8/09/2006, Blogger Natters said...

Great lyrics. I tend to write riffs but I'm rubbish at coming up with lyrics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home