14.7.06

Guitar and Pen Friday-Birthday Edition



36 years ago today my life changed and I didn't even know it. God sent an angel, named Angell, down from heaven. She was to be my desinty. Today is her day. Happy Birthday to my beautiful bride!

This song is currently in progress! (I promised my love I'd clean the house for her!)

I was clueless, just a boy
Oblivious to the scene
Something happened on this day
A wondrous site remained unseen

There was a life, there was a light
Shining far away
And I had no idea that it happened
It all pointed to today

She was beautiful and matchless
Her radience remains
Indeed she was an angel
And so became her name

My Angell you fly
Through my heart an heavens
You've flown into my life

Copyright© 2006 Stradasphere Music

11 Comments:

At 7/14/2006, Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Happy Birthday to your Angell, Lionel!
This is very touching and romantic...?

I hope you have a fantastic day together :)

xoxoxo
M

 
At 7/14/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you M! I am blessed to have her in my life!

 
At 7/15/2006, Blogger PTfan said...

Way to go cleaning boy!
Happy birthday to your sweet one!

 
At 7/15/2006, Blogger Metalchick said...

Happy Birthday to Angell!
Have a great day!

 
At 7/16/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

PTFan: Cleaning boy huh??? That cracked me up. I was very cool to serve my wife who does so much for our family! IF we meet up at a Who show with other crazy bloggers you CAN'T call me cleaning boy!!!

Metalchick: Thanks, I told her that a bunch of people she has never met around the world wished her a happy birthday!


We had a wonderful dinner and conversation that night. I rampled about the importance of art and music in our lives...if I may say so, I reminded myself of Pete a bit...must have been the Merlot!!

 
At 7/17/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday to her!

 
At 7/18/2006, Blogger Meg said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your prayers, so what is it we have in common?

 
At 7/18/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

We both have GREAT taste in music!!

 
At 7/19/2006, Blogger Dale said...

Happy Birthday, Angell!

...why do I always get goosebumps when I read your blog?

Angell, you are very lucky.

So are you Lionel.

...to tell you the truth so am i my husband is pretty amazing...

 
At 7/20/2006, Blogger JoeBoy said...

Thanks for stopping by. Jam with ya anytime. Happy Bday to your Angel, and a nice tip of the hat to Mr. Barrett.

 
At 7/20/2006, Blogger Alecia said...

Oh, how very sweet. Happy belated Angell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home