13.7.06

US AND CANADA WHO DATES ANNOUNCED!

Jump for joy! No Phoenix dates yet but I am hoping! Go to the new Who site, there is a membership thingy where you can get early access to tix! THEY BETTER COME TO PHOENIX! If not, my choices are in RED! I even signed up for the Premium Membership to get early ticket access and the DVD. Long Live Rock indeed!

Sep 12, 2006 Philadelphia PA US Wachovia Center

Sep 13, 2006 Wantagh NY US Jones Beach Theater

Sep 15, 2006 Ottawa ON CA Scotia Place

Sep 16, 2006 Boston MA US TD Bank North Garden

Sep 18, 2006 New York NY US Madison Square Garden

Sep 21, 2006 Holmdel NJ US PNC Bank Arts Center

Sep 25, 2006 Chicago IL US United Center

Sep 29, 2006 Detroit MI US Palace at Auburn Hills

30, 2006 London ON CA John Labatt Centre

Oct 03, 2006 Winnipeg MB CA MTS Centre

Oct 05, 2006 Calgary AB CA Pengrowth Saddledome

Oct 06, 2006 Edmonton AB CA Rexall Place

Oct 08, 2006 Vancouver BC CA GM Place

Oct 10, 2006 Portland OR US Rose Garden

Oct 11, 2006 Seattle WA US Key Arena

Nov 05, 2006 Los Angeles CA US Hollywood Bowl August 05

Dec 04, 2006 Toronto ON US Air Canada Centre

18 Comments:

At 7/13/2006, Blogger Nabonidus said...

Yep! I looked eagerly for California, nothing yet.I am sooo anxiety ridden about this. Will I get a ticket? I hope so!
May we both get the tickets we want! :)

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

If they go to Cal and not AZ we will have to hook up with some fellow Whobloggers for a pre-show pint!!!

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger Metalchick said...

Oh man! I was hoping they would be coming to California! Perhaps they'll add Los Angeles and Phoenix to their tour later on.

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Keep they faith! They will Metalchick! And when they do we plan a blogger preshow hangout like Anne Marie did!!

I feel like a little kid! I think I am signging up for the fan club thing so I can get early ticket access!

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger PTfan said...

Philly and Boston!! Can't wait!

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Right on PTFan!!!!!!!!!! Is Meg going with you??

 
At 7/13/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and going to my IAC site to give my songs a listen!! Let me know when you get your profile up. Sorry about no dates in Phoenix. I'm in for the Toronto show!! Totally Awesome!!

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Rance, you have inspired me to get my ass moving on my songs! Tell Pete to call me!

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger Claire Eliza said...

i have not gotten tickets yet, i have to wait until my dad gets back into town...i think we'll go to chicago. i bet they won't come to st. louis.
i hope they come to phoenix for you!

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Metalchick, they are going to the Hollywood Bowl!

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger PTfan said...

Yes indeed she is! We both signed up for the membership, but you can only use that for one show, so she bought the Philly tickets and I bought the Boston ones. We were on the phone with each other while we bought them online at the same time.

I tell ya, with only an hour notice for tickets going on sale, we wre pretty frazzled! I was a tad freaking out because online with the tickets, they give you small time limits, like 2 and 3 minutes, to decide if you want those seats, and a tiny bit of time to type in all your info. Pressue! But it's done and I'm feeling great.

there is a possibility to go to the Detroit show as well. We'll see.

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger PTfan said...

Are you on the Shout?

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

What is the Shout?

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Yup, got tics for the PNC Arts Center, in my old hometown.......YIPEE!

 
At 7/13/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice! I either going to LA or OR...I think seeing them at the Hollywood Bowl would rock!

 
At 7/15/2006, Blogger Metalchick said...

Thank you! I knew they'd be coming to California! Anything for Phoenix yet?

 
At 7/16/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing for AZ yet. I am a bit nervous about when the LA show presale opens...I am broke until Friday!! Hopefully they will add Phoenix! Then the party is at my house!

 
At 7/20/2006, Blogger MagicMushroom said...

I hope you get the tickets you want! I'll have my fingers crossed for you! ;)

xxmaryxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home