23.6.06

Introducing Guitar and Pen Friday

I have never been afraid to get up in front of people with my guitar and crank it out...this I am afraid of. I am going to start posting some songs I have written (lyrics only for now). I am much less insecure about my guitar slinging than my lyric writing. So, brimming off my last post, I am putting my words out there for all to see.

I dare to say I welcome your comments, and dare further to say I welcome your critique...just don't be nasty or I will write one about how you have never had a date...or something like that. I have posted some lyrics before but not with the intent of having them read but more as a part of a story, not the main bit...as he types in his procrastination...I also commit to post the songs as they were written...or should I work on them a bit more before posting???

I know, before I post the first one, I will take some comments on whether I should put them up as is or edited! Great! Now send in your opinion and I will take the best out of three...since I have SO many people who post...I am enjoying the new Who/Pete fans that have stopped by...so I await your thoughts!

6 Comments:

At 6/23/2006, Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi stradasphere,
Thanks for your comment. I know why Pete had to take down his story, but it still sucks.
I've seen you around Rachel's blog and was going to stop by here, but it was a surprise that you came by first. I really like your blog! I'm going to add your name on my list of bloggers.
Hope you like Pete's video, come by again, I will have more videos up later on.

 
At 6/23/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

metalchick, I can't view the video! Also can you give me your opinion on whether I should post my lyrics as written or not??

 
At 6/23/2006, Blogger Metalchick said...

I checked the video, it's working just fine. Do you have high internet connection? It doesn't work well with dial-up. I'm sorry if you wern't able to see it!
As for my opinion, I say you should post up the lyrics as written.

 
At 6/23/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

OK, one vote for for as is! I will have to find another way to watch Pete!

Thanks again for stopping by!

 
At 6/23/2006, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Lionel,
I say put it up as is. You might get some good advice and spontaneous editing. We are, as ever, a helpful bunch. :)

Cheers,
AM

 
At 6/23/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

That's two! I know my wife would say the same...

Thanks for tossing your hat in!AM!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home