3.11.06

In Just Over 24 Hours...



...I WILL BE AT THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL WATCHING THE WHO!!!!!
I fell like a little kid without his Ritalin. I should not be at work! Plus tonite is my gig with Jeff Eaton! I met and jammed with him last night. It was like I've known him forever.

What a weekend coming up. First a gig then off to LA to see the Boys! My wife had a garage sale for fun money and we made a killing. Our kids went to a good family though!

I wish I could have hooked up with the Who bloggers at BallurinaGurl's blogger dinner but there is always next time.

And speaking of next time: My wife called me over to her van just in time to hear the tail end of a radio interview with Pete. I missed the interview but then he said, "Well I'll see you all in Feburary. We are going to be there some time in Feburary." YES, the Who is coming to Phoenix and I haven't used my presale option yet...damn does it get any better than this?

My wife got us a 4 Star hotel for $75, we made mad cash for stuff we don't use anymore, and I am taking Monday off to recuperate and go paintballing with my son...breathe Lionel, breathe!

LONG LIVE ROCK!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 11/04/2006, Blogger PTfan said...

Whoa boy! Sounds EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!
Check your e-mail.
: )

 
At 11/04/2006, Blogger Jeff Austin said...

You know what you're in for so savor it, man!

Jeff

 
At 11/06/2006, Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Lionel,
Sorry I missed you at Phoenix and that you're not coming to the blogger dinner.
Thanks for telling me that The Who are coming to Phoenix in February! I will definately try again at seeing them. I'll even drive out there by myself!

 
At 11/19/2006, Blogger Bobby said...

Solomon said, "Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might..." Eccl 9:10. The Who, Stones, Aerosmith are living examples of this verse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home