3.7.06

Hyde Park Rocking!

The Hyde Park concert was just amazing. All technical issues aside, the boys rocked the hell out of that place! Not many shots of Pino and Simon, but a TON of Zak! That kid is truly amazing! Roger's voice was strong and smooth! And Pete, well he was Pete!! I've said it before, I am so glad he has gone back to the electric full time!

It was so very cool of Pete to offer people back their money for the missed webcast. A true professional and wonderful man. Even if he looks like he would tear your head off while onstage sometimes!

I worked on the guitar parts for By Your Side over the weekend. I should have a rough mix soon. Those of you who have commented on the Guitar and Pen posts have truly inspired me to complete the songs. Thank you guys!

I think I will log back on and watch the Hyde Park show AGAIN!!!

LONG LIVE ROCK!

6 Comments:

At 7/05/2006, Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi I'm back!
That show sounded awesome! The Who truely rock!

Your daughter looks cute in that picture. That is so cool when the younger kids get into The Who.

Glad you enjoyed the videos in my blog. I will keep posting up more cool videos.

 
At 7/05/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Right on metalchick! She and I watched some of Hyde Park too the other night!!

 
At 7/06/2006, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Hi Lionel,
aren't the webcasts amazing? Long live rock indeed.

Cheers,
AM

 
At 7/06/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

They are a blast! And the whole Hyde Park show is still up and free!!

 
At 7/12/2006, Blogger who4ever said...

WOW WOW.... AND WOW!!!

You are going to Hyde Park concert is amazing!!
On friday I'm going to locarno!!
thank's for a comment!

LUNGA VITA AGLI WHO PER SEMPRE!
(long live who 4ever)

Tecla.

 
At 7/12/2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Tecla, that was a joke! I watched it on my computer!~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home